Prepare Now for Winter Weather
Winter weather is upon us. As we get ready for the holiday season, it’s important to add winter preparation to our checklist:
- Know what to do before, during, and after a winter storm.
- Listen to local officials.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Stay off the road during and after a winter storm.
- Have a carbon monoxide alarm in place, especially if using alternative heating devices.
- Use safe heating devices.
Learn how to stay safe before, during, & after winter storms & extreme cold by visiting: Winter Weather